I hate ITV 

I seem to get part of the question but no sticker to be seen in million threads searched 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I hate ITV 

I seem to get part of the question but no sticker to be seen in million threads searched 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Found 6th sticker
4 more remaining
I hope I find that
Every clue different strategies 🤦😂😂😂
That's nice to know 
@Bold : Ha ha
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Found 6th sticker
4 more remaining
I hope I find that
Every clue different strategies 🤦😂😂😂
Next round may be easier for u...🙂
Im still stuck at 4.
M bhi 2 pe hee atka hoon 

Naa history ka gk questions hoga
Mujhe nahi pata itna history
Bas andaa nahi milega is round mein
Still out of 4 2 forums I guessed but chk karna padega
Otherwise 6 hi jayega Mera 😂😂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Naa history ka gk questions hoga
Mujhe nahi pata itna history
Bas andaa nahi milega is round mein
Still out of 4 2 forums I guessed but chk karna padega
Otherwise 6 hi jayega Mera 😂😂
I thought questions Netaji pe based hoga ... that's why sign up Kiya..now my head is spinning 
I thought questions Netaji pe based hoga ... that's why sign up Kiya..now my head is spinning
I m only guessing yaar
I don't know
I found 4 stickers remain 6.
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Found 6th sticker
4 more remaining
I hope I find that
Every clue different strategies 🤦😂😂😂
bro you are amazing
na na karte karte you found 6, while most of us are stuck at 3 and 4.. what is the strategy 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
bro you are amazing
na na karte karte you found 6, while most of us are stuck at 3 and 4.. what is the strategy
My god main bro nahi sis hun
Mera gender bender mat karo
Strategy kuch nahi
Clue acche se padho
Ek Mila toh usi strategy se dusra dhundo
😂