This is the FL everyone talks about
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is the FL everyone talks about
https://x.com/neenabinu23/status/1879181010186977694
So its new only.. Another court session or is Ab gonna file DP????
Bts mein bhi she was in lawyer outfit only when she was taking to Armaan.
Iss weekend par show mein kuch tho dhamaka hoga hi.. Since Divorce drama already hppnd, what can be the next?
I think we may get that bribery scene this week!!
But I don't know how are they going to proceed further after that!?
See if they want to take Abhir Charu story forward also, how is it going to work if both silly boy and silly girl are separated.
Originally posted by: bekaardil
I think we may get that bribery scene this week!!
But I don't know how are they going to proceed further after that!?
See if they want to take Abhir Charu story forward also, how is it going to work if both silly boy and silly girl are separated.
They will repeat that Mansi and Anmol marriage track I believe.
is it bb finale this weekend??? Thursday tak we'll get to know the reason why Armaan filed the complaint. Fri ko bribery case and confrontation milega and then i think sat- sunday some more kalesh and divorce hearing ho sakti haiIss weekend par show mein kuch tho dhamaka hoga hi.. Since Divorce drama already hppnd, what can be the next?
Someone seems sensitive
I think he reads all of Ajab comments about him
Post licence cancellation shooting chal raha shayad

My mom suddenly remembered about Heeramandi series and she is watching it now!!
Ruhi bhi gayi hai behen ko kandha dene rone ke liye❤️
I just wrote this under the article. He definitely reads that forum.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Someone seems sensitive
I think he reads all of Ajab comments about him
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3