Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Safai wala clip dekha aur promo dekha, I have only one word for makers- Pathetic
Yeh scene aage diya hei makers ne for Arman to feel guilty aur kuch nhi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Safai wala clip dekha aur promo dekha, I have only one word for makers- Pathetic
Yeh scene aage diya hei makers ne for Arman to feel guilty aur kuch nhi.
Happy Makar Sankranti to all 
January 14, 2025, is the Makara Sankranti day as the Sun enters the Makara Rashi or Capricorn sign. This great astronomical change marks the beginning of Uttarayana, the six-month solar journey northwards, which is believed to be spiritually charged and capable of bringing about change.
@bold wishing this for ITV and DKP !
Wish someone would make a series where Rohit Sippy is a lawyer instead of a doctor oh what fun that would be …to witness his sarcastic responses to all the legal faux pas that ITV showcases so gloriously 
I am waiting for the day OTT complete captures itv market because who the f*ck watches these insane shows and related with them. I am pretty sure even trp aunties have more standards than this
https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1878992925427999184?t=eE2QexHsZr-3UyZufTMchw&s=19
I didn't know Shehzada used to be the writer too!! /s
I don’t even want to imagine what the confrontation scenes would’ve been like if Shehzada had stayedOriginally posted by: bekaardil
https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1878992925427999184?t=eE2QexHsZr-3UyZufTMchw&s=19
I didn't know Shehzada used to be the writer too!! /s

Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I don’t even want to imagine what the confrontation scenes would’ve been like if Shehzada had stayed
If I look at his face, I remember that iconic crying scene!!
please share that gif or image if you can ..I wanted to but couldn’t find it

Kalesh cont rakhna zaroori hain guysOriginally posted by: bekaardil
https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1878992925427999184?t=eE2QexHsZr-3UyZufTMchw&s=19
I didn't know Shehzada used to be the writer too!! /s
Actually this is a set pattern now.. Whenever the story line gets shittier, they have this urge to bring up the same old fights😂Originally posted by: sharadrocks
please share that gif or image if you can ..I wanted to but couldn’t find it
I am giving you the video itself!!
I found this on twitter
https://x.com/AaradhyaJh26215/status/1879031374465929400?t=ojra7cGXZTH55Jtg21fbjA&s=19
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3