I just checked negative points bhi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just checked negative points bhi hai
Lagta hai mere naseeb mein 3 hi milna likha hai.
Lagta hai mere naseeb mein 3 hi milna likha hai.
Mujhe bhi 3 hi Mila hai abhi tak
after reading clues my head spinning
How about not answering questions at all
Only wrong answers will get negative marks na 
I m happy with my zero in that case
wow :(
feeling jheluu...... didn understand a single clue
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
It includes the forums which are not locked.
tv shows alone or all forums included
Includes all forums which are unlocked.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I have just one question for you - does this include show forums as well ?
after seeing the first round questions
host you said the answers are googlable
Actually they are googlable, if you know what to Google.

Check the clues carefully, they are actually very easy. If you don't watch much ITV shows like me too, they are the super easy ones, since I am the one who made them.Originally posted by: average-student
If I knew this will somehow be connected to ITV I would stay far far away :/