https://x.com/Cute_abhimaan/status/1878668747600510981?t=CHLsOiLJHlBhFrpwq9aDzw&s=19
I liked this temple sequence 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/Cute_abhimaan/status/1878668747600510981?t=CHLsOiLJHlBhFrpwq9aDzw&s=19
I liked this temple sequence 😍
https://x.com/RoshgullaCake/status/1878479417921679686?t=KnLscvgmqwUpaoFWhPtxaQ&s=19
Mujhe tho episodes main kitna maza aane wala hai
Nafrat pro max ✌🏻
Poor Ab got stuck in classroom after her 'SIR' told her to write I am wrong 😭
it is because of the song …one of my favouriteshttps://x.com/Cute_abhimaan/status/1878668747600510981?t=CHLsOiLJHlBhFrpwq9aDzw&s=19
I liked this temple sequence 😍

Nafrat pro max ✌🏻
Poor Ab got stuck in classroom after her 'SIR' told her to write I am wrong 😭
Vidya ko zara dikhdo unka beta kaisa revenge le raha hai
, but I dint think they would go back to college track
https://x.com/Cute_abhimaan/status/1878668747600510981?t=CHLsOiLJHlBhFrpwq9aDzw&s=19
I liked this temple sequence 😍
Yeah looks good. 
I haven't watched episode yet but looks like I shouldn't coz even good scenes feel unlikable when entire episode is filled with crap.
Also it's good Ab's duppata is hiding her ugly wig.
Vidya ko zara dikhdo unka beta kaisa revenge le raha hai
, but I dint think they would go back to college track
Main to sochi raat gayi baat gayi but achha h we got college track once again. 
yes but she then faints and her sir looks devastated with worry 😂.. armaansa is probably so scared he may lose his silly girl 😂
Nafrat pro max ✌🏻
Poor Ab got stuck in classroom after her 'SIR' told her to write I am wrong 😭
Bhavna behen Abhira ka memory loss karwao yaar . Phir woh aache se Armaan "Sir" ko student banke dikhayegi 
@bold was thinking the same when I saw this clip …
Yeah looks good.
I haven't watched episode yet but looks like I shouldn't coz even good scenes feel unlikable when entire episode is filled with crap.
Also it's good Ab's duppata is hiding her ugly wig.

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3