When I read the clues, 2 things happen.
Either i doze off or my phone charge gets over.
Not able to crack them at all on rereading.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When I read the clues, 2 things happen.
Either i doze off or my phone charge gets over.
Not able to crack them at all on rereading.
When I read the clues, 2 things happen.
Either i doze off or my phone charge gets over.
Not able to crack them at all on rereading.
Ya last night my brain got overload
I thought if I don't find a single sticker then at end of the day will gv up
Taking lot of time
Hope sims gives better hint now
My phone battery also got low
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Ab mujhe questions bui nahi mil rahe
Questions kaha gaye
Accha hua maine screenshot le.liya
abhi tak 4 stickers dhoond paayi hoon
host ji kripaya karke next round mein easy questions kijiye ga
abhi woh umaar rahi nahi stalking karne ka
Accha hua maine screenshot le.liya
abhi tak 4 stickers dhoond paayi hoon
U found 4
Wah u r winner here
I found only 2
Koi na koi 10 dhoondh lega
main to baas last naa ayu wohi badi baat hogi
pehle forums ka to.pata chale 
Koi na koi 10 dhoondh lega
main to baas last naa ayu wohi badi baat hogi
pehle forums ka to.pata chale
Forum se pehle clue ko samjhana hai
Woh samjhe toh forum bhi milega
😂😂
Itna school mein bhi padhai nahi ki hogi jitni yahan saare chapters padh Rahi hun
But managed to find 3rd sticker
Pheww.
Let's see how much progress I make 😂😂
If it was a group task with atleast 2 ppl n one group, it would have been easier as the clues are difficult.
I already know d result of this round 
