YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #80- Page 113

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

88.9k

Users

47

Likes

6.4k

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Most Posts (November 2024) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago


2 saal baad officially adult ho jayega agar tab tak tika.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago

I have 2 kwestion

Kairav ne khoon kiya tha ya nhi??

Aur Goenka ke ghar mein parking nhi hai kya??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago

https://x.com/dementorramen/status/1878384941219860487

Nhi nhi tumhari toh Jai Jai honi chahiye, bas ek accident hi toh kiya hai, victim ko chor ke hi toh bhagu ho, victim WC pe hi toh hai.....awww.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

No.. I asked how did they conclude that track?
Drna7 thumbnail
Most Posts (November 2024) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I have 2 kwestion

Kairav ne khoon kiya tha ya nhi??

Aur Goenka ke ghar mein parking nhi hai kya??


Kairav ka to pata nahi but Goenkas ka ghar zarurat se zyada accessible h. smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Most Posts (November 2024) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No.. I asked how did they conclude that track?


Fir to you have to consult actual experts.....

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I have 2 kwestion

Kairav ne khoon kiya tha ya nhi??

Aur Goenka ke ghar mein parking nhi hai kya??

Anisha( Abhi's sis) death was a suicide.
Drna7 thumbnail
Most Posts (November 2024) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 years ago

I think I remember something.........his sister did suicide and was having ema with someone while being kairav's fiancee. (Forum se pata chala hsmiley36) But don't know what happened afterwards.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think I remember something.........his sister did suicide and was having ema with someone while being kairav's fiancee. (Forum se pata chala hsmiley36) But don't know what happened afterwards.

Gen 3 toh kaafi depressing tha.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think I remember something.........his sister did suicide and was having ema with someone while being kairav's fiancee. (Forum se pata chala hsmiley36) But don't know what happened afterwards.

Mujhe bhi itna hi pata hain.

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".