I do believe she has a lot of potential but she should not settle for less. She reminded me young Neetu Singh.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I do believe she has a lot of potential but she should not settle for less. She reminded me young Neetu Singh.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a_y89Uib9hw
Could she easily replace Tara? 
Rasha surprisingly has good screen presence..I always thought of her as a nothing special star kid / PYT..from all the appearances in public. But she actually has spark in this song, danced well, looks great on screen..in fact I think she is great in motion and looks better on screen than IRL. Let’s hope this isn’t a case like Sara who was THE thing post Kedarnath and then a downward slide.
Arjun must have thought after seeing the new nepo kids bad acting audience might give me another chance and appreciate how better I amAfter call me bae and KGHK, Ananya was famous for a while and attended interviews.
Now Khushi and Rasha due to their songs.
Have to see how long they r n news.
In between Arjun was giving never ending interviews for Singham like a new comer.

if it had worked out he cud have played the second innings cardWhy didn’t you tag me. She’s very pretty 😍
She’s so good in the song
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcokLbmigdR/?igsi=eWNleHNmN2VpemJm
https://youtube.com/shorts/-PG2D9ZC73Q?si=--Z2vXTCbIhdVDnv I can see Alia's charm...she looks like a little girl. depends whether it is seen as...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
0