Hugging vera
Today everyone's antics are new.. sema acting 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hugging vera
Today everyone's antics are new.. sema acting 
Arun with VS on stage.. His journey video playing. His video starting with dharsha
Now Arun interacting with hm..
Vishal and Arun have lovely bonding
Today Muthu overacting.. Dont know why he is doing..
Epi over
Good nite dear n see u tom
Both evictions this week are unfair in my opinion.
My top 5 were Muthu, Jack, Sound, Arun and Deepak.
If Manjari had stayed I would have placed Arun as 6th
Don't agree that Vishal/Pavi did as much content as Arun and Deepak. I like Pavi but she was an introvert most of the times. Vishal sollave theva illa, he had a lot of good moments but was totally inconsistent. Rayaan didn't contribute much except in ttf week
When u act oversmart this is what u will get
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DEsd3m3SrMT/?igsh=MWJ0ejhmMDNkMGVseQ==
Originally posted by: TianaWrites
Both evictions this week are unfair in my opinion.
My top 5 were Muthu, Jack, Sound, Arun and Deepak.
If Manjari had stayed I would have placed Arun as 6th
Don't agree that Vishal/Pavi did as much content as Arun and Deepak. I like Pavi but she was an introvert most of the times. Vishal sollave theva illa, he had a lot of good moments but was totally inconsistent. Rayaan didn't contribute much except in ttf week
I don't why didn't feel Arun eviction is unfair but def deserve to be in top 6 than pavi. Deepak eviction is unfair dhan.
In ttf also he did bongu game play
Thank you for the update, dear