but are they not scared if they do this ..this news will be leaked online..?reality yeh hai that they were not taking many KV supporters their selection criteria was if you are Vivan supporter then yes come in. If KV then Get Lost 😞
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but are they not scared if they do this ..this news will be leaked online..?reality yeh hai that they were not taking many KV supporters their selection criteria was if you are Vivan supporter then yes come in. If KV then Get Lost 😞
The kind of person I am I would have wholeheartedly supported Vivan no doubt about it but this all negative PR and purposely putting someone down specially for KV. Last week was the last straw for me 😳😳😳
for radhe saar
unka ghanta koi farak padta 😅but are they not scared if they do this ..this news will be leaked online..?
at this point I dunno if you are trolling or genuinely sayingThe kind of person I am I would have wholeheartedly supported Vivan no doubt about it but this all negative PR and purposely putting someone down specially for KV. Last week was the last straw for me 😳😳😳

The kind of person I am I would have wholeheartedly supported Vivan no doubt about it but this all negative PR and purposely putting someone down specially for KV. Last week was the last straw for me 😳😳😳

Just started watching the episode.
That stretcher is so overloaded.
How did creative team expect Chum ❤️ to lift that weight.
baba genuinely saying this I have liked calm composed people with brains of courseOriginally posted by: BombayChic
at this point I dunno if you are trolling or genuinely saying
Sameer soni was such a decent fellow
Abhinav was very nice
Romil parneet there are many more examples
I really miss Hippo 🦛 ji does anyone know where she has been ?????
baba genuinely saying this I have liked calm composed people with brains of course
Sameer soni was such a decent fellow
Abhinav was very nice
Romil parneet there are many more examples
Oye hoi og IF member spotted. Samir Soni is
and abhinav shukla "the apple and oranges king" is so sweet. Good old days of bb