Originally posted by: ChapriBB
ok alice talked to Nouran but ignored Eisha mom message
I hope vd meets alice after bb , she seems lonely and depressed after bb stint and breakup
My girl :( i wish the best for her only :(
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ChapriBB
ok alice talked to Nouran but ignored Eisha mom message
I hope vd meets alice after bb , she seems lonely and depressed after bb stint and breakup
My girl :( i wish the best for her only :(
Originally posted by: ChapriBB
ok alice talked to Nouran but ignored Eisha mom message
I hope vd meets alice after bb , she seems lonely and depressed after bb stint and breakup
message miss nahi hua
Jaan muuj jakaar reply nahi kiya
aayaaa bada 😏
Does Vivian’s wife understand Hindi at all?
Sabse useless family member shayad KV ki sister aayi hai.... Kuch gossips nahi batayi KV ko ki Avisha kya kuchh bolte the uske baare me.... Shayad uske baad thodi akal aa jati zabardasti ke pappa ko 🤦
Originally posted by: ChapriBB
ok alice talked to Nouran but ignored Eisha mom message
I hope vd meets alice after bb , she seems lonely and depressed after bb stint and breakup
I feel terrible for her. For her sake and mental health i hope she stays away from eisha avinash. Every person that she's invested her time, care and love into has ended up abandoning/betraying her. Boyfriend bhi aisa hi nikla
Originally posted by: infinity101
I can’t see Vivian crying
He got so emotional seeing his wife.
He's a softie 🥺🎀 its so good to see him happy and care free 🎀🥺
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Sabse useless family member shayad KV ki sister aayi hai.... Kuch gossips nahi batayi KV ko ki Avisha kya kuchh bolte the uske baare me.... Shayad uske baad thodi akal aa jati zabardasti ke pappa ko 🤦
His mom should have come .she is already famous 
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
I feel terrible for her. For her sake and mental health i hope she stays away from eisha avinash. Every person that she's invested her time, care and love into has ended up abandoning/betraying her. Boyfriend bhi aisa hi nikla
Is the breakup story true?
Originally posted by: infinity101
Does Vivian’s wife understand Hindi at all?
She can understand toda toda
His mom is famous? Why? How?