I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one point
mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one point
mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it 
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1874781779967766937
So seems to be true...
Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one point
mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one point
mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it
That was probably the last of some kind of watchable horror...and then kahiin Kisi Roz happened and honestly I didn't think it was too bad with the thriller genre when it started.. but then more and more of the same happened and that was that..
Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?
I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors 
Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?
no clue. my relationship with rangeela is limited to bb rn 
Hoo I was badly addicted to naagin once upon a time.. Vo dhin bhi kya dhin the😂
I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors
Watching Dr Sippy ka Rafuu yet??
I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors
Simar had the surprising turnover in genre...
.That show started as saas bahu and turned into supernatural
.Naagin was good till S3 and S5 was also okayish..
Hoo I was badly addicted to naagin once upon a time.. Vo dhin bhi kya dhin the😂

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3