Thanks for the updates and discussions Arthi, Sulaayini, Tiana... not able to visit forum as we went on a vacation... Hope all are fine!!! And having great new year ahead!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the updates and discussions Arthi, Sulaayini, Tiana... not able to visit forum as we went on a vacation... Hope all are fine!!! And having great new year ahead!!
is this true deepak, muthu n sound out of ttf?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
is this true deepak, muthu n sound out of ttf?
Don't know dear. I will check in X.
They are out of task. Still I'm not sure if they are out from TTF.
oh ok.. morning lil bit i saw wen rayan n muthu arguing after that with jack then i didn't watch. This rayan dragging this argument.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
They are out of task. Still I'm not sure if they are out from TTF.
oh ok.. if they are out ttf that means three sure shot finalist ah?
TTF tasks interesting a iruka?? Ila ithuvum talking tasks Mari pogutha??
TTF tasks interesting a iruka?? Ila ithuvum talking tasks Mari pogutha??
I don't like TTF tasks except the bulb task
Heard Raayan won TTF
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Heard Raayan won TTF
TTF task over ah?
Worst ttf task.
His sister will be happy