So usually u go for partying
I read an article abt Bangalore
PPL were dead drunk coming out of parties
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So usually u go for partying
I read an article abt Bangalore
PPL were dead drunk coming out of parties
Originally posted by: chatterbox
So usually u go for partying
I read an article abt Bangalore
PPL were dead drunk coming out of parties
Nope "party" for me means ordering food from outside and eating it while watching tv shows that's all
What news?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Nope "party" for me means ordering food from outside and eating it while watching tv shows that's all
What news?
New year eve party
Young girls boys out partying
Got so drunk couldn't walk also properly
Hmm u r good boy 😂😂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
New year eve party
Young girls boys out partying
Got so drunk couldn't walk also properly
Hmm u r good boy 😂😂
Haan maun bohot seedha saadha aadmi hoom
@Pete, I created a thread. If everything is according to rules, can it be made sticky?
@CB, I am in Indian time zone ^^
Originally posted by: Vibhishna
@Pete, I created a thread. If everything is according to rules, can it be made sticky?
@CB, I am in Indian time zone ^^
Ohho arre yday I saw date for u as 1 jan so thought u r in plus zone
Originally posted by: cuteamanboy
tq for replying
actually few years back
i had to discuss about chopra ramayan
another user aradhana
gave me the reply
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXSbl6JgLPHBijxGRRD8XWbfiXkRhhMVt&si=WC5IF6QGj-qrSbyZ
I see... Glad you found answers...
Thanks for the link above and if you don't mind me asking, could you share the link for the discussion as well? I am curious ^^
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ohho arre yday I saw date for u as 1 jan so thought u r in plus zone
No idea why it shows that way 😕 Maybe I should check my profile...
Ya chk time zone kya set hai
Hey r u in touch with anyone from that forum.
Vrish was active on I f long time but not seen him since long
Rest all inactive
Originally posted by: Vibhishna
@Pete, I created a thread. If everything is according to rules, can it be made sticky?
@CB, I am in Indian time zone ^^
Yeah i just saw your tag and sticky-ed the thread