Happy New Year 2025 to all my Cricket Forum friends 🎇 💖🎊🎊.
.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy New Year 2025 to all my Cricket Forum friends 🎇 💖🎊🎊.
.
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I like Sunil Gavaskar but he is pretty biased towards the Mumbai lobby.
You won't hear him criticize Mumbai players.
Yes i also like him... actually his fan but sad some particular section is immune to his scrutiny ☹️
Amitabh Bachchan and Sunil Gavaskar continue to earn even at this age for their families.
Dhoni s words...
You first need to differentiate what is controllable. If you start complicating stuffs then it becomes very difficult to understand that. Like in cricket, people talk about what is cricket and then you come up with different explanations."
"One of the best way to play cricket for a batsman is you watch the ball and you react to whatever is bowled at you."
"For me controllable in cricket is I have to practice well, I have to eat well, I have to be fit, how much sleep I had before the game, how much hydration I had, how much I had tried to get information about the opposition," he said.
Happy New Year sabko guys 
Thank you and Happy New Year to all cricket forum friends


Happy New Year to all cricket forum friends


Happy New Year to you and all my other cricket buddies 
Happy New Year!🥳 💜

Happy New Year to all my friends :)
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48