Happy New Year, everybody 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy New Year, everybody 
Driving nahi karenge. Tehelka driving karenge.

Ddt mein sharminda hun
NY eve pe bhi zinda hun🙈
kuch bhi bol do aap, uske voters cant readOriginally posted by: Viaanrocks
the only member in rajat's team is me .
iss paltu ko vote kahan se aate

Team k k k Karan veer 
KVM FTW
Happy New Year to all the Ddtians here on the forum . May the almighty bless y'all with contentment, and good health in abundance
.I wish that everything that y'all desire in your life whether it's related to personal or professional life , all of you get the biggest success in them
. I hope the god will eliminate all worries. illness and every sort of impediment from your lives. Enjoy the new year to the fullest and party hard. I'm glad that I met all the lovely people here
gems
I'll always wish the best for every member here. Wishing y'all in advance
because there's a possibility of getting busy.





This is for everyone . I can tag only 25 people but it's for all . 2025 mubarak
.


chemistry
DDT me aag lagane walin, yaha kyu ho aaj ki raat? Jaaao dance floor pe aaag lagao



Originally posted by: BombayChic
DDT me aag lagane walin, yaha kyu ho aaj ki raat? Jaaao dance floor pe aaag lagao
Unko yahan ka mujra jyada pasand hai shayad
