Originally posted by: sumaishu
Sriram wants to meet luv kush. But rishivar ne kaha pehale ashwamedha yagna purn hone ke baad valmikiji khud luv kush ko leke ayenge
Wow so they are back on track
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Sriram wants to meet luv kush. But rishivar ne kaha pehale ashwamedha yagna purn hone ke baad valmikiji khud luv kush ko leke ayenge
Wow so they are back on track
I miss my supermodel
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Tomorrow, SMR will complete one year. Can anyone make a celebration thread? I am not good at these things
Ask Silvy she can do
How's episode
Filler lag raha hai
Sleeping beauties are up
The next track 
I m not home plus internet here is wobbly
Will go home see video and tell
Track par lag raha hai shayad
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I m not home plus internet here is wobbly
Will go home see video and tell
Track par lag raha hai shayad
Yes looks like back on track
And the end
Kahani khatam Paisa hazam
Kaash yehi ho
Ek din miss hota hai toh poora disconnected feel hota hai
The only episode I missed or skipped were all rona dhona during parityag
Baaki sab dekhe hai