Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ur classes r on..
Hmm well year end today tomm I think less activity here .
Wonder what happened to that podcast thing
Classes got over
That podcast thing is still going on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ur classes r on..
Hmm well year end today tomm I think less activity here .
Wonder what happened to that podcast thing
Classes got over
That podcast thing is still going on
Taala kyo lagaya.. episode ki hi baat ho Rahi hai. 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Taala kyo lagaya.. episode ki hi baat ho Rahi hai.
I know , that's why i unlocked it
dimaag ka dahi banaye ho

hi guys, kaise ho sab log? happy new years eve sabko.
hi guys, kaise ho sab log? happy new years eve sabko.
Hi MJ how's u
I m going out in some time
Happy new year eve
Do read new edt ke kuch vellapanti ke posts
hi guys, kaise ho sab log? happy new years eve sabko.
Happy new year
How are you?
Any of u watching this show ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein
Seems typical saas bahu show
I posted this here coz one of the character is played by Ankit arora
Who played lakshman In imagine tv ramayan
Arsh seems character name
Not tagging anyone else here as I doubt PPL watching 😂😂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Any of u watching this show ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein
Seems typical saas bahu show
I posted this here coz one of the character is played by Ankit arora
Who played lakshman In imagine tv ramayan
Arsh seems character name
Not tagging anyone else here as I doubt PPL watching 😂😂
Nope this show is shit (or so I've heard) not watching it