accha lag raha hai.....am inOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
https://youtu.be/A_F_A41zoeI?si=8z6B5kUnYXDlbA42
Ye hai limited show hai, YT pe aayega, 2 days per week aur max 30 episode hi hai.

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
accha lag raha hai.....am inOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
https://youtu.be/A_F_A41zoeI?si=8z6B5kUnYXDlbA42
Ye hai limited show hai, YT pe aayega, 2 days per week aur max 30 episode hi hai.

Originally posted by: Gooddays
accha lag raha hai.....am in
yeyeyey hum sab milke dekhenge 

awwwww

waise ye sab mai kaun kaun hai

Originally posted by: Gooddays
mai bimar hogayi thi
Oh how are you feeling now
I was worried cause I thought Tanu, did something to you after you said you hate her 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh how are you feeling now
I was worried cause I thought Tanu, did something to you after you said you hate her
Ayee hayeee!!! mai kyu kuch karungi 

am feeling better.... Wo kya karegi...Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh how are you feeling now
I was worried cause I thought Tanu, did something to you after you said you hate her
Usse apne pookie ko tadd ne fursat mile tab na
Mujhe "Say Na Abhira" mein itni hassi aayi ki mai kya bolun.

Its gud na.. Varna aajkal phuphu ko har kisi se sirf beizzati mil rahe hain😂😂Originally posted by: Gooddays
am feeling better.... Wo kya karegi...
Usse apne pookie ko tadd ne fursat mile tab na
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3