Btw maybe I am in minority but I did not rave about movie Jawan . I don’t have high hopes for bhai movie with Atlee as well
Vanga >>>>>>>>> atlee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Btw maybe I am in minority but I did not rave about movie Jawan . I don’t have high hopes for bhai movie with Atlee as well
Vanga >>>>>>>>> atlee
It needs a miracle this weekend to bounce back, and that seems very unlikely.
Disappointed but it still seems like a movie I would enjoy. And there are hardly any reviews only krk giving his comments. Poor vd
Originally posted by: Clochette
The price politics aren't audience-friendly, which is - in the long run - damaging because spread negativity will decrease the footfalls people hesitating more and more to go to the movies, especially with the family.
I hope that this comes to a stop...it is stupid to want more screens when the theatres get almost empty shows...
The pricing..... it's crazy... I'm firmly middle class and i can't justify spending "thousands" on a mediocre film for 3 people ... it's literally thousands when you include the overpriced popcorn and drinks
Add to that, Most movies land on the ott within 2 months, no wonder theatres are failing... like previously one could watch even bad movies in theatre bec chalo family outing ho gayi.. ab toh gussa aata hai if you spend money and the movie turns out trash or even average
The pricing..... it's crazy... I'm firmly middle class and i can't justify spending "thousands" on a mediocre film for 3 people ... it's literally thousands when you include the overpriced popcorn and drinks
Add to that, Most movies land on the ott within 2 months, no wonder theatres are failing... like previously one could watch even bad movies in theatre bec chalo family outing ho gayi.. ab toh gussa aata hai if you spend money and the movie turns out trash or even average
And from people's hard earned money these Bollywood people have built their empire
Exactly! Those price-politics kill the pleasure that going to the movies as a family outing could be (and had been).
The technical development in the theatres should not result in overpriced tickets, it's the only plus now relative to home TVs even though streaming platforms also have quite elevated fees...
The problem is that the technical development also generates higher budgets...and that it is the boxoffice-numbers that counts...
Phir nahin jaana maine... Already i wasted so much money on that pushpa crap this month..
Whats with the crazy ticket pricing these days? Do they think we are earning in dollars?
You can watch theri on youtube hindi dubbed 4k, it's scene by scene copy anyway.
Today also shows cancelled and collection down
Will categorize 'Baby John' on an even-keel until the weekend is over! 
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
33