Uncle Ji rocked and bigg boss shocked🤭🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DD_drJYpSdU/?igsh=MTdvMG0zN3VkbXAxcg==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Uncle Ji rocked and bigg boss shocked🤭🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DD_drJYpSdU/?igsh=MTdvMG0zN3VkbXAxcg==
Jeffry evicted ah? Is it true?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DD_hGvvpIVt/?igsh=MWt2NW40bDVtaXpobg==
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Jeffry evicted ah? Is it true?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DD_hGvvpIVt/?igsh=MWt2NW40bDVtaXpobg==
Is this page trustable? As I didn't see any news like this in X.
I don't know it was random scrolling.
I don't know in which channel Raayan sis was watching BB. Most of the things she said were opposite. Task beast Raayan'ah
Task beast was Tharshika's name outside 
Hello Guys🙋🏻♀️
raayan n sound talking about his family
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I don't know in which channel Raayan sis was watching BB. Most of the things she said were opposite. Task beast Raayan'ah
Task beast was Tharshika's name outside
I posted similar thing in the morning.. u didnt see?
I dont kno what advantage did jack n sound took from him?
she completely spoiled his game
bb teasing hm who will come next nu..
Sound family entering the house.
Her dad asking anything left from sound cooking nu