Originally posted by: Sera-high123
KKHH milega ya nhi??
Agar KKHH nhi mila toh Mai Nish ko 4 chaate marungi aur mila toh 10. Ye meri bet hai.
Mere saath atyachar ho raha hai yaha par
Edited: oh I see even you laughed at that post


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
KKHH milega ya nhi??
Agar KKHH nhi mila toh Mai Nish ko 4 chaate marungi aur mila toh 10. Ye meri bet hai.
Mere saath atyachar ho raha hai yaha par
Edited: oh I see even you laughed at that post


You cheater

Twisted dkp ways also usual🤷♀️
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1871487900099187100?t=H3zDYZVu3pfrak4PCW_ZrA&s=19
Look at the way he is smiling 
https://x.com/ChanchalS183414/status/1871497222921359761?t=2ttw9cI4uEMVcoEm8gUHJQ&s=19
Oh my god what is this Paraya Phuphasa is cheating..... no wonder their Pankas follow his footsteps 😏😏
Cheater Paraya Phuphasa
Mere saath atyachar ho raha hai yaha par
Edited: oh I see even you laughed at that post
You and Tanu playing the betting game and insulting/insinuating/targetting each other is one of my favourite things to read here
at the cost of both of you being at each other's throats flinging cute virtual insults.. I even look forward to the virtual slaps both ways 
and I'm fairly certain I'm not alone in this. Haina 
You and Tanu playing the betting game and insulting/insinuating/targetting each other is one of my favourite things to read here
at the cost of both of you being at each other's throats flinging cute virtual insults.. I even look forward to the virtual slaps both ways
and I'm fairly certain I'm not alone in this. Haina
mai pyaari si hun, mujhe bacchi pe ilzaam lag rhe hain.
PS: Nish is a liar and A grade cheater.
https://x.com/ShitalShit50082/status/1871486900743401875?t=HW3p1zr5zHwdxZ7dj3_q1Q&s=19
Bechare Bhude hogaye hai
.... just 100+
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3