Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
To any Team Vivian here - Vivian is there throughout the episode and holding his own. 
Less in the last 10-15 minutes or so, where the Av vs KK is happening. 
Would update but it's hard work. 
Episode was okay, itna toh bura nahin tah. What were you all watching? 
Joking, I enjoy coming here regardless. 
Rajat ne kulhari hi torde
only liked rajjo raja toring kulharaOriginally posted by: The_May_Rose
Episode was okay, itna toh bura nahin tah. What were you all watching?
Joking, I enjoy coming here regardless.

Originally posted by: BombayChic
was the original flirting convo shown or was it in live feed. I dont remember that convo at all , damn when was this
or did i just zone out due to his face.
I don’t watch much live so most likely an episode. Err I think
But I can see that smug, tryna be the big man AM in my head, he was being flirty and uttering lame, empty words. It’s not the first time he’s flirted with Kashish either, there must’ve been 10 other occasions.
I don’t really understand why this flirty session has cropped up but it’s so bizarre that AM handles it so badly.
After the initial shouting & chatting bakwas, he finally explains it. Then Chum comes in with a different point to say but why do you flirt if you like Eisha
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
Rajat ne kulhari hi torde
What was he so frustrated about? 
on pandey lol .

I liked the set up. RD looked like the huntsman from Snow White. 
KV is right, it was a fleeting comment from AM so his summary of that aspect is correct.
But Kashish has a problem with what AM said during noms. When Sara brought up that AM spoke about a new flavour/angle with K, instead of saying, that was a joke, AM replied ‘who approached who?’ Implying that it was Kashish who wanted an angle with him when the one who made those statements was him.
It’s AM’s inability to stop being such a smug, ‘I’m all that’ moron, that gets him into these messes. The wannabe needs to sort it out, he’s so immature. 