Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Srutika fans assemble
. Guys she has her youtube channel . I can share the link with anyone who wants to watch her more.Ab hum saare sru fans hain
. My next project - Make a brigade for Srutika 
after successfully making Shilpa army.Please support sru for me please please
mere liye only for our friendship
. I'll feel good if I get some support too rather than being a solo supporter always.
Dettol se nahayenga yeh abOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
I was searching for the promo of fight and saw this clip on colors channel.
Neil's character is saying kiss me and comments me everyone is summoning Aishwarya.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDKACGUN45n/?igsh=MWxsMDcybXFnMzg3Zw==
.DV and SK on stage again. SK questioning Chum & Shilpa
https://x.com/CUTTER_KA_KHAUF/status/1870169553776587178?t=0n9vKr1J8EvPk8UToLJK_w&s=19
Blunty look at this . Emotions are there
. He really cares for her genuinely
.If they get together after the show then more credit goes to Avinash
.This is the sign of loyalty in any relationship. They support each other always
. I personally feels Eisha is taking time to realize her true feelings . She gets possessive of Avinash. Notice her expressions when Avinash dances with any other girl except her
.Pyaar nahin hota toh kabhi possessiveness nahin hoti.
https://x.com/BunnyS2907/status/1855400878636671361?t=QK7DSoTbiWYsrH0v9VIMCw&s=19
Yes. But I somehow believe jab ye log wapas apne life me jayenge to inke rumored partners jarur question karenge.Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Blunty look at this . Emotions are there
. He really cares for her genuinely
.If they get together after the show then more credit goes to Avinash
.This is the sign of loyalty in any relationship. They support each other always
. I personally feels Eisha is taking time to realize her true feelings . She gets possessive of Avinash. Notice her expressions when Avinash dances with any other girl except her
.Pyaar nahin hota toh kabhi possessiveness nahin hoti.
https://x.com/BunnyS2907/status/1855400878636671361?t=QK7DSoTbiWYsrH0v9VIMCw&s=19

Waise bhi BB house me 24x7 saath hi rehna hai. Bahar bahut kuch hai.
I think BB me banne wala only 2 couples are together isn't it? Prince-Yuvika and Tejran.
I'll shut my mouth till the finale ;)
Yeh avinash toh haad paar kar raha ab.Pyaar barbaadi hai
https://x.com/emotivesoul086/status/1870088808789594504?t=sGfyYQ2X5FazhzugGN5HZg&s=19
thanks for this episode