What time is it at your place?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What time is it at your place?
Saturday 7:50pmOriginally posted by: infinity101
What time is it at your place?

Saturday saturday few words
Originally posted by: infinity101
Troubly aaj tu bhi idhar? Yaha toh subah ke 6 baje hai and I just woke up and here I am on ddt, yai life reh gai hai ab
Yaha raat ke 1 bajne wale hain and I'm on DDT. Aise beet rahe weekend 
Hum saare hi maha vele hain.Originally posted by: trouble_006
Yaha raat ke 1 bajne wale hain and I'm on DDT. Aise beet rahe weekend
Munna tere udar kya time hua?
kia stranger banrhy h as if u don't know hum Karachi se ha lolOriginally posted by: infinity101
Munna tere udar kya time hua?
6am
Tu puri raat jaga rhta hai kya?
Originally posted by: infinity101
I came here first thing in the morning because I love you guys
Yaar subah ab jaldi aankh khulne ki habit ho gai hai
But abi mai firse so jaungi
tu jis team mein hai usko hum is shift mein entry nahi dete 

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
This is first BB season where my disliking list is keep on increasing and increasing. Show end horaha hai but inn contestants sy chirrr horahi hai ab, few of them are even intolerable. Inki fakeness saaf dekhayi dey rahi hai
Meri favorites ki list zero hai aab. Sidha looser lag rahe hai..I may sound dramatic but I felt this way when Hiten got evicted
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Yaha raat ke 1 bajne wale hain and I'm on DDT. Aise beet rahe weekend
kya exciting saturday guzara hai hum sab ne mil k 