Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sheheryar's obsession with dupatta 🙃
Pura look khrab kar diya dholki mein bhi aur isme bhi.
Here how he looks without dupatta 

Celebration Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sheheryar's obsession with dupatta 🙃
Pura look khrab kar diya dholki mein bhi aur isme bhi.
Here how he looks without dupatta 

Looking great 🤩
Such a beautiful couple ❤
Sheheryar ki shaadi mein asli lottery toh Ahad fans ki nikli hai 😅
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sheheryar ki shaadi mein asli lottery toh Ahad fans ki nikli hai 😅
So true.
I believe we'll get a dance performance by him in the upcoming shaadi functions.
So true.
I believe we'll get a dance performance by him in the upcoming shaadi functions.
Woo hoo 
This shaadi is taking a looong time. Now haldi function:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DEBd6HeoAyG/?igsh=NmhjZjVmb256b2Fo
This shaadi is taking a looong time. Now haldi function:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DEBd6HeoAyG/?igsh=NmhjZjVmb256b2Fo
Maheen is looking so simple and beautiful in her haldi function.
This i how a bride to be should look on her haldi 
What's this new fashion of wearing garlands on haldi. I don't like this wearing garland thing.
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sheheryar ki shaadi mein asli lottery toh Ahad fans ki nikli hai 😅
True. After a long time Ahad is back in his best looks even looking more good looking than shehryar 
This shaadi is taking a looong time. Now haldi function:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DEBd6HeoAyG/?igsh=NmhjZjVmb256b2Fo
I'm mostly waiting for sangeet
Maheen is looking so simple and beautiful in her haldi function.
This i how a bride to be should look on her haldi
What's this new fashion of wearing garlands on haldi. I don't like this wearing garland thing.
I wasn't aware that wearing garlands on haldi is a new fashion.. I thought it is a tradition.
I just was surprised that Sherry is wearing blue. I thought he too should wear yellow. 