Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Avinash ne jo bhi bola woh sahi bola prove kar rahi haiOriginally posted by: nymeria5
Shilpu is also bad at defendijng herself - Digvijay ke saath meri dosti bhi nahi thi
Shilpu, this isn't helping at all.

Originally posted by: meandwho
Its all an act, I dont think she is hurt at all.
No it's not, there's something wrong with Sruthika nowadays. I'm getting negative vibes. . Sru had a major emotional breakdown with Chum few weeks back. Their toxic friendship took a toll on health I've gotten the professional degree. I rarely go wrong in my assessment. I was the first who noticed about alice behaviour and changes in it .She put suicide notes on her Instagram as she was depressed after BB . I'm not an amateur in this field. I've an experience of several years professionally . Mere dimaag kharab nahin joh itni bari baat aise hi bol dungi . I've an expertise in this field.
I really hope that sru is not in that zone. I'll be happy if I'm proved wrong. AShe needs to interact with her Arjun and kids. She seriously need them now. I've watched her YouTube channel and mind you she never dressup like today. She's the fashionista proper fashionista . These changes are indicating something else that I don't want to hear and accept for her.
You guys are not understanding my point. Let's wait and watch . Mujhe toh accha hi lagega agar mein galat prove ho jaaun because I like Sruthika a lot.
Secret Santa with TG's being Santa - RD, and Team Avinash
Bellavita ka boring task 
I am not going to watch now
To boring
Will read updates
yeh in chamono ne esha avi ne to diggy ko vote out kia na
kis mou se bolrhe he shilpa ko
Originally posted by: Radhika03
Shilpa ko ye log kuch jyada hi smart samjhte hai...itni plotting usse na hone wali batao in gadho ko koi
Mastermind jaise smart nahin, par fayda toh uttah leti hai. 
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
Their group is so toxic man chahat was upset after digvijay exit and inko pakwan chahiye khud kuch aata nahi esha and Avinash ko esha asking Avinash bolo na chahat mujhe bna k deye kyu bhai naukrani h teri.Sl*t shame karte waqt you are I felt and said it behan you want food cook it and eat it.
Did this really happen in live? Are there clips?
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Aise sapne dekhne chod diye maine
Isko keech keech ke finale week tak leke jaenge
Waise aap bhi Shru ho ho
Me Shrutika wali Shru ni hu sirf Shruti wali shru hu
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Shilpa knows how to do two things properly.
1. Oh my gawwwwdddd.
2. Shut uppp.
