Ye shilpa pura week dikhti bhi nhi Lekin wkv py bb waley isko achi khasi importance dy dete hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye shilpa pura week dikhti bhi nhi Lekin wkv py bb waley isko achi khasi importance dy dete hain
Its all an act, I dont think she is hurt at all.Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Arjun and her kid must come on the wkv
. She badly needs her family interaction. I'm not getting good vibes for sru guys . She seriously needs one one-on-one interaction with her family . Her toxic environment is affecting her health . I'm damn serious alice yaad aa rahi mujhe
. She isn't dressed up properly
despite being a fashionista. I've seen her youtube channel . She loves to dress-up
. I'm not able to express my thoughts but I'm concerned about her health. I can assess the people within seconds and their behaviour too . These changes indicate something else. I'm seriously worried for her. I've never seen her this much dull and without no makeup . She is on the verge of an emotional breakdown
. I'm tensed now. I hope that I'm proved wrong this time . Meine saalon kaaam kiya professionally. I know the people very well.Something is wrong definitely wrong . This bb can go to hell worst makers.I'm damn serious mein galat prove ho jaaun.
Shilpa's vote was the worst.. It's the f@ckall vote 
hip hop don't stop ka ad. yeh log puray show mein sunglasses pehan k kaise beth jate hain. theek se dikhta bhi nahi hai per fashun nahi rukhna chahiye
Haan, he was taking their name to answer k apka kiske sath relation tha n all
Ohh my gawdddd
How can you say that about me
For me it’s always karan


Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Karan ka tooh Biggboss mai KKk chal raha hai
He is playing with many 🐍🐍
Chum and shrutika
They are actually ladders for him they are helping him to climb high and people around him are getting wiped out by them.
His snake ladies are blessing for him.
Aaj Avinash ka mhu surprisingly sahi time par khulgaya but jitna bhi Shilpu n chum ko blame karlo primary culprit toh snake lady Shrutika hi rahegi
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Bold: kashish was character assassinating chahat behind her back and said she won't let both digvijay and chahat be together and all
![]()
Oh ok then I misunderstood it
Well I am hearing that kashish talking about divorce is joke but it's wiser to not joke on such sensitive things
No it was about what if he cheats after Shaadi ... It started liked that and then she joked it off towards the end.
Chahat ka achanak dv ka Pyaar samajh nahi aaya, overacting laga meko.
Ye kaisa bekar show hai, GOAT WINNER RAJOO DALAL ko koi importance hy nhi mil rhy