Originally posted by: spicysagar
What happen?
What film?
Whose film?
Why wishing for flop?Kisne aapki bhens chorayi hai.
Mujhe varun dhawan ke set wet gel nakli baal nahi pasand aa rahe.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: spicysagar
What happen?
What film?
Whose film?
Why wishing for flop?Kisne aapki bhens chorayi hai.
Mujhe varun dhawan ke set wet gel nakli baal nahi pasand aa rahe.
I thought I misheard it 😂Originally posted by: VintageWine
Shrutika - am not feeling mentally well
Salman - ye show mental hai 🤣🤣🤣.
He prolly meant mental strength, but he's just done with the show.
Everyone raised hands that the elimination was shocking
Avinash - we were not shocked Diggy went but for the process
The bashing and negativity has taken a toll on herOriginally posted by: spicysagar
Shrutika is looking mess.
.Her friends secluded her 
. She is again on the verge of emotional breakdown
.Bold: kashish was character assassinating chahat behind her back and said she won't let both digvijay and chahat be together and allOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Ye kya tha?
Anyways I couldn't quote you there so Mujhe to sharam nahi ati I openly support him and defend him. He entertains me and his fans so we will support him...
Aree aree aree, comprehension issue hogaya ye toh. I never said VD supporters are ashamed of him to openly support him. I said there are few ppl who pretend to not like him ( cause yeah I mentioned it all there).
And about that other Kashi quote, pura VD dekha hai maine, if I find it ll send it to you, that's not what is it.
Oh ok then I misunderstood it
Well I am hearing that kashish talking about divorce is joke but it's wiser to not joke on such sensitive things
Sallu-Kaun Kaun shrutika manate hai jimedaar
Except Sara and Eisha everyone agreed
Who will put blame on Shrutika for Diggy elimination
Esha and Sara didnt raise hand
Sallu- Kitno ko lagta hai DV ka elimination shocking hai
Uss ko nikalne wali shrutika bhi hath utha rahi hai
Vivian ne baki sab ko dekh k hath utha liya
as soon as varun started talking ..karan recognized right away and say are ye varun hai something like that
Avi bas 6 pack pe concentrate kar rha hoga , voice pe nai
as I said earlier.. shrutkia was already out of it and just sittling like a zombie during bottom 6 elimination