chicha 5 sec kOriginally posted by: trouble_006
KV ke muh se nikal gaya after looking at Chum and Shilpa's antics - Kaha phas gaya main
Raat ko 12 bajy sorry bolegy saar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chicha 5 sec kOriginally posted by: trouble_006
KV ke muh se nikal gaya after looking at Chum and Shilpa's antics - Kaha phas gaya main
Raat ko 12 bajy sorry bolegy saar
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Wo aap dosre team sy pucho. Kyon ky mere sab comments uud jatey thy in first month when I used to bash nanadveer
Mereko Ewsha bolne pe bhi pabandi hai 😢
So now I call her MahaRani Eisha 
Karan Chum ko sunate hue bol raha hai- Jo hai ab muh pe bolunga ..
Karan ko ab ja k Diggy ki value pata chali .. 25 saal ka ladka tha.. Top 5 mai tha woh ladka..
Karan-chum
Usko dress karalo
Make up bhi karwa do 
shilpa-karan
Selfish nahi bolna thaa
Karan-tooh phir kaal acting kyu kaar rahe thee rooone ki
Mai tooh apko bhi blame kaar raha hu
Kyu nahi rook rahe usko
Live mai alone 
KV - two things I was afraid of - Diggy had trust issues and he didnt want to get internally voted out
Chalo, I think Avinash and Karan have a common topic to discuss in their next clown meeting - Chum and her selfishness.
chum's outfit and whole look is ugly today and so is eisha's
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Kashish- Uncultured larki kahi ki do chappal marungi agar diggy ke aas paas bhi gayi to
Ye kya tha?
Anyways I couldn't quote you there so Mujhe to sharam nahi ati I openly support him and defend him. He entertains me and his fans so we will support him...
Aree aree aree, comprehension issue hogaya ye toh. I never said VD supporters are ashamed of him to openly support him. I said there are few ppl who pretend to not like him ( cause yeah I mentioned it all there).
And about that other Kashi quote, pura VD dekha hai maine, if I find it ll send it to you, that's not what is it.
Nautanki chum crying

Go and cry with you fake friend shrutika 
VD segment, which I'm skipping 