Originally posted by: trouble_006
Movie ki dono heroines are on stage, I don't recognise any of them.
Ab hone de nain matakka, jee bhar ke main matakka, tera mera ho
hum to song pe matkay gey

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Movie ki dono heroines are on stage, I don't recognise any of them.
Ab hone de nain matakka, jee bhar ke main matakka, tera mera ho
hum to song pe matkay gey

Sallu - I don't host. I just come here and say whatever I have to say
Haan Sallu, pata hai hume 
Yep. Has done quiet a few good films. Mahanati ke liye national award bhi mila hain.
Kirti danced so well. So confident thi.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Sallu - I don't host. I just come here and say whatever I have to say
Haan Sallu, pata hai hume
jo mujhe bolne k paise dete hain wo bol k nikal leta hun 
as an avid KV fan..am I the only one who noticed KV recognized it was VD right away but it took avi so long to recognize him and tab jaakar vivian ko pata chala lol
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Yep. Has done quiet a few good films. Mahanati ke liye national award bhi mila hain.
Usme look kafi different tha toh didn't recognise her
yamini ne kis size k earrings pehne hain. mere to kaan toot jae yeh pehan k
Yamini is looking like disco ball