Bigg Boss 18 - Daily Discussion Topic - 21st Dec 2024 - WKV- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

2k

Views

64.5k

Users

64

Likes

6.4k

Frequent Posters

CXV2C7FAVUZ6HZNB thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Movie ki dono heroines are on stage, I don't recognise any of them.


Ab hone de nain matakka, jee bhar ke main matakka, tera mera ho smiley16

hum to song pe matkay gey

a black and white cat sitting on its hind legs

trouble_006 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 Thumbnail + 8

Team Shilpa

Posted: 1 years ago

Sallu - I don't host. I just come here and say whatever I have to say


Haan Sallu, pata hai hume smiley9

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3

Team Shilpa

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

She's the Mahanati wali heroine kya?

Yep. Has done quiet a few good films. Mahanati ke liye national award bhi mila hain.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Kirti danced so well. So confident thi.

CXV2C7FAVUZ6HZNB thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Sallu - I don't host. I just come here and say whatever I have to say


Haan Sallu, pata hai hume smiley9

jo mujhe bolne k paise dete hain wo bol k nikal leta hun smiley36

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Team Karan Veer

Posted: 1 years ago

as an avid KV fan..am I the only one who noticed KV recognized it was VD right away but it took avi so long to recognize him and tab jaakar vivian ko pata chala lol

WhtsinAname thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2

Team Karan Veer

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Christmas theme I guess

Ooooo

Right !!! Sahi bola !

1234 words words

trouble_006 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 Thumbnail + 8

Team Shilpa

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Yep. Has done quiet a few good films. Mahanati ke liye national award bhi mila hain.

Usme look kafi different tha toh didn't recognise her

CXV2C7FAVUZ6HZNB thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

yamini ne kis size k earrings pehne hain. mere to kaan toot jae yeh pehan k

BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Team Karan Veer

Posted: 1 years ago

Yamini is looking like disco ballsmiley37

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".