aap toh moderator nehi ho? BB remove content vault ka owner is youOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I will continue speaking more now coz I ain’t backing down infront of groupism.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aap toh moderator nehi ho? BB remove content vault ka owner is youOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I will continue speaking more now coz I ain’t backing down infront of groupism.
anyday rajat over un deserving vivianOriginally posted by: Radhe101
Team popcorn since diggu is not here. Also wishing rajjo hi jeet jaye
Bring Back DV so he may come and band bajaoying these useless contestants
Diggy boy exit interview mein bhi taunt marte marte gaya hai 
Mai kisi sy nhi darti aur na hy bhagti hun as you claimed in previous thread. Aur na hy 5/6 likes sy jo ky ek sath ati hain on dissing comments.
Bring it ON even if I get banned 
Originally posted by: meandwho
aap toh moderator nehi ho? BB remove content vault ka owner is you
probably just means her post went in there first or something
lolOriginally posted by: meandwho
aap toh moderator nehi ho? BB remove content vault ka owner is you

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Mai kisi sy nhi darti aur na hy bhagti hun as you claimed in previous thread. Aur na hy 5/6 likes sy jo ky ek sath ati hain on dissing comments.
Bring it ON even if I get banned

vo nahi aane waala .. badi mushkil se BB usko nikaal paayeOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Bring Back DV so he may come and band bajaoying these useless contestants
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Diggy boy exit interview mein bhi taunt marte marte gaya hai
bas ab rajat ko na support karde bahar then we can say self respect to hai banday mein 