This is really sad as Pransh have gorgeous chemistry but unfortunately loser Leena doesn’t know how to utilise it and is instead hell bent on showing toxic garbage instead! Hope Pransh get a better project where they can showcase their talents.
Page
of
1This is really sad as Pransh have gorgeous chemistry but unfortunately loser Leena doesn’t know how to utilise it and is instead hell bent on showing toxic garbage instead! Hope Pransh get a better project where they can showcase their talents.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
the harshali losers in the quotes I can't 😭😭😭and why are rishta fans so worries about it what beef is going there
they definitely deserved a well made college trope but won't give itOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
This is really sad as Pransh have gorgeous chemistry but unfortunately loser Leena doesn’t know how to utilise it and is instead hell bent on showing toxic garbage instead! Hope Pransh get a better project where they can showcase their talents.
Chalo, I’m glad that they’re best friends irl at least. I really want them in another project. They would absolutely rock a college trope 🔥they definitely deserved a well made college trope but won't give it
it's weird that they do have college trope but they are so busy wasting it on family hall dramaOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Chalo, I’m glad that they’re best friends irl at least. I really want them in another project. They would absolutely rock a college trope 🔥