Hey anju, it's done. hope you like it.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey anju, it's done. hope you like it.

Name of the Story: Chor Police
Author's name: Shirisha
Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): SS
Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Crime, Romance
Couple and show: Shiva and Raavi from Pandya Store
The plot in short (2/3 sentences):
Hey Somnath, yeh kaisa khel rachaya hai, chor ko Police se ishwar karaya hai!
Raavi and Shiva are soulmates. Soulmates who cannot lie to each other. Worse, one is a police officer and the other, a thief.
Link to the story (only if posted already):
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1830
Images:
You don't have to use all the images. Make as per your convenience. You can also change the pictures.
Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): I would like a gun in the background. And other police investigation stuff.
Mast.......uppppie........I like it very very much. Mathes my story.
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
Name of the Story: Chor Police
Author's name: Shirisha
Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): SS
Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Crime, Romance
Couple and show: Shiva and Raavi from Pandya Store
The plot in short (2/3 sentences):
Hey Somnath, yeh kaisa khel rachaya hai, chor ko Police se ishwar karaya hai!
Raavi and Shiva are soulmates. Soulmates who cannot lie to each other. Worse, one is a police officer and the other, a thief.
Link to the story (only if posted already):
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1830
Images:
You don't have to use all the images. Make as per your convenience. You can also change the pictures.
Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): I would like a gun in the background. And other police investigation stuff.
Shiri, I am taking this request and personally this kind of plot is close to me .I shall pm you about why it's special
I hope I can do justice to this ...
Can you give me the link of story?
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Can you give me the link of story?
Story Link below
Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
Hope you like it. Because you didn't add pictures I selected some myself.
Link: https://i.imgur.com/WtUh6WH.jpeg
- Prii
Link to my story
Hi do share even for the my cover as well , thanks .
CHAPTER 1 https://youtu.be/uIKd75_vRSg
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
1