Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Do you all think that shifa might die and then warisha will marry wahaj or ?
In promo Shifa has a baby and she is fine. Warisha is imagining things.
Oh yeah that's good that it didn't happen but I think warisha has gone crazy
Ajeeb hai IF...pata nahi kyun mere post ko mature content mein daal diya. 🙄
Originally posted by: khamosshhh
Ajeeb hai IF...pata nahi kyun mere post ko mature content mein daal diya. 🙄
It is you who clicked on matured content by mistake. It is there under the post box. 

So now Wahaj is fond of Warisha.
At least she fooled him at last.
so this is how they want to end the show.
I wish Laiba wasn't a part of this show. Script is very weak.
So now Wahaj is fond of Warisha.
At least she fooled him at last.
so this is how they want to end the show.
I wish Laiba wasn't a part of this show. Script is very weak.
I'm very confused. Did they extend the show? They could hv ended with warisha's realisation and mahek's death, but now they are showing nonsense.
I think laiba likes to experiment with different kinds of roles, but yes she needs to pick better scripts.
Originally posted by: khamosshhh
I'm very confused. Did they extend the show? They could hv ended with warisha's realisation and mahek's death, but now they are showing nonsense.
I think laiba likes to experiment with different kinds of roles, but yes she needs to pick better scripts.
I don't think they extended it, coz it is ending soon. A promo of the show which is replacing it had released . So Aafat is ending within a week or 2.
So warisha is still bad and will still get her punishment she hasn't really changed much actually
I don't think they extended it, coz it is ending soon. A promo of the show which is replacing it had released . So Aafat is ending within a week or 2.