I also hope that it's not more voice recordings 🙈😁
Epic Visionary
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also hope that it's not more voice recordings 🙈😁

The second round honors the powerful, enigmatic, and oft-overlooked female voices in the Mahabharat. From Draupadi's fiery resilience to Gandhari's silent endurance, their stories shaped the course of this epic.
Participants are required to:
The deadline for submission is December 22, 2024, 11:59 PM IST.
Send your entries via PM to Quantum-Dot with the subject title"MBK_The Epic Podcast Showdown R2 Entry".

1. All submissions must be your own original work. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
2. You can record/upload your podcast audio entry in any platform. You can also use Vocaroo which is an online voice recorder. You don't need to download any app or create an account. Just go over and start recording.
3. Background music or sound effects are optional but encouraged to enhance the presentation. Ensure that your voice is clear and audible.
4. Your entry must fit the 10 minute time limit, exceeding which your entry will be disqualified.
5. You can only submit one entry for each round.
Late entries will not be accepted, so plan accordingly.
Let the voices of these extraordinary women come alive through your narration. Showcase their perspectives and give them the spotlight they deserve!
Good luck, and may the best storyteller win!
Tags Credit : WildestDreams
It’s an art which I’m poor at 
I also hope that it's not more voice recordings 🙈😁
Ahhh
Yet another recording… I - 
You ready girl? We have less days this time
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
You ready girl? We have less days this time
Sachi... bohot kam time hai! Only 5 days?! 
Btw, all those who are complaining about voice recordings... umm... this is a Podcast contest, right?
. Theme change hogi but medium to same hi rahega na... in each round
.
Now we have to do it, sis 

with such liberal timing I submitted exactly at the last hour.. uska kya hogaOriginally posted by: nushhkiee
You ready girl? We have less days this time

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Sachi... bohot kam time hai! Only 5 days?!
Btw, all those who are complaining about voice recordings... umm... this is a Podcast contest, right?
. Theme change hogi but medium to same hi rahega na... in each round
.
My bad, I thought it might be for the first round. Voice is not something I’m good at. At this point, I think I should quit the contest.
with such liberal timing I submitted exactly at the last hour.. uska kya hoga
lol same 
extra extra
Once, the Gandharva Gayan was travelling through the sky in his celestial chariot. By accident, some of his spittle fell upon Sage Galava , who...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
Welcoming all the participants of Mahabharat Ki Pathshala Season 1 to the Common Wall of Mahabharat Katha!
Has anyone here watched “Mere Krishn” , the play featuring Sourabh Raj Jain, Pooja Sharma and Arpit Ranka ? I’ve been hearing some really good...
2