Mein karun toh saala characater dheela hai . Duniya mein Vivian har jagah vivain 
jalwa hai mere hero ka

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mein karun toh saala characater dheela hai . Duniya mein Vivian har jagah vivain 
jalwa hai mere hero ka

I miss them together
Sru and Vivu had such a good bond initally
.
Vivian and shrutika is again fighting.
Originally posted by: ghostlyghost
Vivian and shrutika is again fighting.
Did you watch LF??
How is Vivian doing?
Pretty strong. Currently he's talking to sara but I joined half way so can't understand the topic except they both understood there's manipulation from all side
I find them cute
. They had a nice bond in initial weeks
I would've shipped them so much if they were not married ππππlook at them . Someone must cast them together in a show.
Qian ,is there any contestant you not supporting
?
Yes. bugaa sir
.He's out of the show and done party yesterday for his farewell
Hows Vivian doing ? β¦ he should stay strong !!
He is completely shocked with his friends betrayal
I was about to ask her