Yes. Agree with you. Likely to happen. Along with sun will have to rise on the west... she can take it for granted that he understands.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. Agree with you. Likely to happen. Along with sun will have to rise on the west... she can take it for granted that he understands.
I think there will be a moment when he will lose it for sure, which will lead to the separation.
But I don’t want any nonsense track that could humiliate Amu’s character or lead to Virat’s mela wedding 2.0 with X.
(Before all that, I want some serious Amvira romance.
)
I'd prefer not... but will happen... since separation usually has a requirement that she be pregnant. 
It is likely to be as bad as if not worse than mela - if it has to be separation. So yeah... brace (be prepared).
I don’t like Shubh and X’s deal. Shubh will definitely double-cross Amu and Virat and join hands with X. His "everything is fair in love and war" dialogue gave away his hidden agenda.
I badly wanted to see Amu working in an office, but this gareeb production house can’t even afford an office set and is about to turn Ahuja House into Amu’s new office.
More chudails nonsense is on the way 
Originally posted by: Adiandsid
I'd prefer not... but will happen... since separation usually has a requirement that she be pregnant.
It is likely to be as bad as if not worse than mela - if it has to be separation. So yeah... brace (be prepared).
I don’t want a pregnancy track at this point...
but I’d like to see the old, spoiled-brat version of Virat again after the separation. ...don’t want to see any romance between X and Virat. He can find another woman, but for God’s sake, not this criminal murderer X.
Writers are just heading towards another 'intimate clip / pics leak of Amruta' this time NOT with Virat but with Shubh.. same recycle, rinse n repeat..
Ishika may do the cringe (which she missed last time when Babs had to be turned ugly villain), but Virat will MU Shubh has done it?
will be glad if this plot won't get taken up, to be proven wrong.
Precap... hug scene finally. But she sees Ishika...
Ammu knows he feels bad.
Did Ishika hear anything? Well... even if she didnt was it wise to have those moments and meeting downstairs when you know people will peep anywhere anytime?
I think otherwise can happen..
when Virat actually gets deeply hurt, furious, upset and suspicious in future and takes some incident seriously, Amruta can assume he is still faking or doing drama to fool others and hence will take his emotions light
so she won't try to calm, console, assure and baby sit him with her usual 'I'm sorry' 'aapki koi galti nahin'.. etc. etc. and that can severely drift him away from Amu quite oblivious to her
and we know erratic V won't be able to handle on his own, when his fuse is blown out.
Looking at the precap, now feel chances are she may hide things from him too.
Hmm as per today's virat lines he said what ever happens he will not misunderstand/blame her or leave her 🤔 even if she leave he will be behind her 🙄
So what this nean? Will she misunderstand him? As per maushi and shubh plan ?😬 and he will try to send things?
I don’t like Shubh and X’s deal. Shubh will definitely double-cross Amu and Virat and join hands with X. His "everything is fair in love and war" dialogue gave away his hidden agenda.
I badly wanted to see Amu working in an office, but this gareeb production house can’t even afford an office set and is about to turn Ahuja House into Amu’s new office.
![]()
More chudails nonsense is on the way
Aren't they using Ahuja house set for that Colors show?? 
Originally posted by: Adiandsid
Precap... hug scene finally. But she sees Ishika...
Ammu knows he feels bad.
Did Ishika hear anything? Well... even if she didnt was it wise to have those moments and meeting downstairs when you know people will peep anywhere anytime?
Isn't Ishika pregnant ? Why is she eavesdropping instead of going to ob-gyn appointments? 