First time in 11 Tests across three home series Australia have managed to post 400+ total against India. Last instance: 572/7 dec at the SCG in 2015
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First time in 11 Tests across three home series Australia have managed to post 400+ total against India. Last instance: 572/7 dec at the SCG in 2015
First time in 11 Tests across three home series Australia have managed to post 400+ total against India. Last instance: 572/7 dec at the SCG in 2015
Over 101
Runs Scored: 4
1 1 0 L1 1 0
Score after 101 overs
AUS 405-7
Alex Carey45(47)Mitchell Starc7(7)
Akash Deep
24.4-5-78-0
17:50 Local Time, 07:50 GMT, 13:20 IST: That will be Stumps on Day 2. A day of toil for India. The morning started well enough with Bumrah removing both openers quickly and then Nitish Reddy getting rid of Labuschagne soon after. Post lunch though, India were just hunting leather as Travis Head got going once more. He arrived at the crease when Australia were 75/3 and by the time he was finally dismissed for 152, he'd taken Australia to a position of strength at 327/6. He scored freely from the moment he came to the crease and initially, almost helped Smith along at the other end. Once the partnership started to blossom, Smith started to find his groove too and they piled on the runs.
WPL auction at 3 PM today ..
WPL auction today at 3 pm.
Travis Head: Pretty special to do this after that ton at the Adelaide Oval. It's all about being as positive as I can, I thought that I had to spend some time in the middle, credit to the top-3 guys for having stuck out against the new ball, it made my task easier and I could play my shots, I felt pretty positive against the new ball, but it was fun to be aggressive. I like to play long innings, I would want to bat for a long time. He bowled brilliantly (on Bumrah), bowled wicket taking balls, and was always tough facing up against him. I always enjoyed batting with Steve (Smith), when he bats well, I always go unnoticed, I thought he was moving (his feet) very well, it allowed me to be proactive as well. I just enjoy what I do, I just want to play well for the team, for the guys in the team and I'm enjoying it. I have played enough against India, I've had a blueprint, a bit nervous to start against spin, I was happy with the way I started against him today (on Jadeja). The new ball will do something throughout the game, can't see too far ahead of the game, hopefully the weather plays up nicely, but the new ball will be crucial. The top-6 (batting) is setting up nicely, hopeful of doing well in Sri Lanka and getting into the WTC final. Very pleased for Smudge, he has had a lot against him and it's nice to see him get back to his best form.
Some news going that some commentator used abuse word for bumrah or called him something?
Yeh Head Indian team kaa headache bana hua hai
Smith and Head carried the innings on their able shoulders to keep Australia on a safe haven!
Bumrah added another feather to his illustrious bowling career, but there was no support from other bowlers, that made the difference!
I think, after crossing 500 + they will declare, anyway, it will be a difficult task for India! Our batters' skill will be on test, let us see...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48