Ye cr ka conv cr tak rahay ans bol na day k I talked with my wife ya koi bhi point bataye. Kv and eisha kept mum abt it but here shilpa and avi will try to get every detail out.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye cr ka conv cr tak rahay ans bol na day k I talked with my wife ya koi bhi point bataye. Kv and eisha kept mum abt it but here shilpa and avi will try to get every detail out.
Sorry. I am a newbie in AT. Will refrain from naming going forward.
Okay finished the episode.
Wasnt so good epi..eye wash jaisa tha.and i hate those love lapata wala bakwas,jisme kisika interest nehi phir bhi salman be like " janta jan na chah tehe" kaunsa janta ve
Nothing against E and A in promo. Lets wait for tomorrows epi..vivian itne gusse se kyun baithe the! Sauten ne bohot daant diya keya
my payaru Viv
Stop defending someone who nominated u. U r mature enough to understand that he is manipulating u and using. He changed his game and got all the attention and praising he wanted. He has diverted the game toward himself by making u isolated.
He celery made relations with everyone make u cut ur ties and still plays tha bak,e game that u r not clear with me.
Viv need to think clearlyβ¦lets hope he got the clarity from his wife.
Originally posted by: Picasso9
Sorry. I am a newbie in AT. Will refrain from naming going forward.
Plz quickly do edit ur comment
Stop defending someone who nominated u. U r mature enough to understand that he is manipulating u and using. He changed his game and got all the attention and praising he wanted. He has diverted the game toward himself by making u isolated.
He celery made relations with everyone make u cut ur ties and still plays tha bak,e game that u r not clear with me.
Viv need to think clearlyβ¦lets hope he got the clarity from his wife.
I am just praying god usse subuddhi de,kuch soche woh,react maat karo but dimag se khelo, A ko ye samajhne maat do,ke tujhe pata hain iska game,chalaki se khelo payaru
Things are becoming clear for Vivian...
I was thinking that y did I read post on ddt coz it spoils my mood but good that I read the posts coz came across many post by Vivianβs fan that are insulting him indirectly.
Left handed compliments
Truly disappointedβ¦. Wonβt take any names but plz be open if u donβt like Viv
I was thinking that y did I read post on ddt coz it spoils my mood but good that I read the posts coz came across many post by Vivianβs fan that are insulting him indirectly.
Left handed compliments
Truly disappointedβ¦. Wonβt take any names but plz be open if u donβt like Viv
Who?? Some who are bashing him,not coming to AT i guess?
They are AT members otherwise main yahan post nai karti
Itβs not bashing mostly left handed compliments