The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Interesting..
I hope this does not turn into trouble with this love triangle ..
Twin sisters.. nice twist..
Will Asad chose Iqra as she is similar to him and try to forget Zoya..
waititng for more
Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt
Interesting..
I hope this does not turn into trouble with this love triangle ..
Twin sisters.. nice twist..
Will Asad chose Iqra as she is similar to him and try to forget Zoya..
waititng for more
You have to wait for the upcoming updates to know
Thanks for the tag.
Love the prologue.
Amazing start.
Unlocked
A canon-divergent Asad Zoya one-shot (Wrote this as an encouragment to people to imagine what the original canon story could have been, instead...
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
T E M P T I N G T H E N E I G H B O U R P R O L O G U E I was arranging the boxes after shifting in the new flat when I realised a shadow was...
[NOCOPY] Hello everyone! Happy to be here. I was searching for an opportunity to be here with all of you as a member after a long time as writer...
0