Heera hai Vivian heeraOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
https://twitter.com/_curlyyyh3ad/status/1866527029614743727
Extra words extra words
. I stan him proudly
.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Heera hai Vivian heeraOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
https://twitter.com/_curlyyyh3ad/status/1866527029614743727
Extra words extra words
. I stan him proudly
.Cute hain yeh cutiepie



liuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuI feel the same.Raab..God..jo bhi bhasha main bolo..
https://x.com/17Aayushii/status/1866925688877375949?t=GfdMp5y2WHkSXae_sRYOKA&s=19
I read in X there is change of time slot. Who can tell me from when and what is the time?
Guys any new promo we got for today? any LF update on Viv
I hope Vivian is not too hurt and lonely after av's 2nd betrayal 
I'm little busy so couldn't see any news 
omg we have completed 148 pgs...time for 2nd AT 
Jalwa hai Vivian ka 
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
I read in X there is change of time slot. Who can tell me from when and what is the time?
from 16th 10:30 pm 
too late yaar
Oho for me its 9 pm..by that time now mostly i come back.