
See what I see?😏
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

See what I see?😏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDccSIsN4Me/?igsh=MXYxYnhxeGs2NTFvcA==
New teaser of QEZ.
It means this scene will come next week. Nashwa will tell how she saw Ammar coming early in the mornings . Ammar maybe blackmailing her and then she will get slap from her dado
And Bakhtiar beating Ammar bhi isi wajah se hai, lagta hai! Ya phir drugs?
Maheen named only Ammar as she doesn't know anyone else! For some reason I feel Ammar won't take his criminal friends' name either! Because it's always him in the hathkadi, in teasers n ost!
I hope whatever is shown in promo will take place in next episode itself! Policewaale promo 2 weeks se de rahe hai! 
An unexpected love triangle
Bari Saab has more intense love look for Burhan than Burhan for Nashwa. 
Bari Saab has more intense love look for Burhan than Burhan for Nashwa.
That's because of senior vakeel.... When he's not there:
Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
And Bakhtiar beating Ammar bhi isi wajah se hai, lagta hai! Ya phir drugs?
Maheen named only Ammar as she doesn't know anyone else! For some reason I feel Ammar won't take his criminal friends' name either! Because it's always him in the hathkadi, in teasers n ost!
I hope whatever is shown in promo will take place in next episode itself! Policewaale promo 2 weeks se de rahe hai!
Ammar will not take his friend name maybe that friend blackmail him for something . Bade abbu will do something in this matter.
Mjy yaha bi nazar nahi a rahi intense love look 
Ammar will not take his friend name maybe that friend blackmail him for something . Bade abbu will do something in this matter.
But if that friend blackmails him why will he invite him to Beenish's wedding?
I guess when the accused take other culprits' name it confirms they committed the crime, maybe that's why! What if Nashwa visits him in jail to ask about those who are involved other than him since it's a gang r*pe!
That shohar dialogue of hers is just misleading I feel!
Are you pointing at "I'm surprised"? 
You think I would dare do that?
. I'm pleasantly shocked
