Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Finally ....... You are backkkkkkkkkkkk

Mein darr gayi... Seeing that threat
I knew you cannot ignore my dhamki
Missed you all
Chalo now, start with your punishment..... from tomorrow 5 weeks written update
Sbb mein bts clip dekha Ar ki gundo ke saath mast fight sequence h.
Thodi der mein full bts aayega.
I don't belive this, I came back in a week and you took so many weeks
Chalo now, start with your punishment..... from tomorrow 5 weeks written update
No way I am watching the full episodes until they get out of the mess they have made with the track.. Btw if I remember, it was part dream part reality.. So how come you won? 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3