(To Get Reply Notifications)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
(To Get Reply Notifications)
Dance looks better then I expected......their steps are simple hence perfect for our non-dancers.
Eagerly waiting to see entire performance in HD so I can judge better. 




Dance looks better then I expected......their steps are simple hence perfect for our non-dancers.
![]()
Eagerly waiting to see entire performance in HD so I can judge better.
Judge their dance or costumes? 
Every week mandatory naach gaana aveyhi nahi rakhtey.
kaafi accha nahi bol sakte. Decent bolo

I do like the dance bit in the clip. As long as it's simple couple dance they'll be just fine. Woh SPA k tarah phirse hawa mai na latkaye 
Woh toh tum bhi ho, mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai kaise tum Pro-Phupha se anti-Phupha team mein shift ho gayi thi

SPA ka bhi thik tha but yeah this is better. Plus chemistry toh hai hi to save any performance.Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I do like the dance bit in the clip. As long as it's simple couple dance they'll be just fine. Woh SPA k tarah phirse hawa mai na latkaye
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3