Iβm super sad about Avinash and Vivian. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Iβm super sad about Avinash and Vivian. 
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
I loved how sara cut down pandey and viv
along with vivian i am also so happy
Yes that's what we also need 
Originally posted by: llMinHoll
Iβm super sad about Avinash and Vivian.
So is that true Avi nominated Vivian? 
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Though host tried hard to make KV show,but it turned in to Vivian show..i know still she would think the show is roaming around KV, may be she is dreaming
She helped Vivian to be back to Track..I hope Vivian take this very seriously.. 
Yep; apparently he nominated KV and Vivian.
Yes...It's fine..may be He wanted to come out Vivian shadow..Let's see how Interesting this will go for Vivian....I am eagerly waiting to see the new Twist...
Vivian definitely feel sad after this. I don't think so he will say anything to Avi π
plus I thought Farrah was just pumping up KV to come out and play but its not going to happen again
She helped Vivian to be back to Track..I hope Vivian take this very seriously..

Yes...It's fine..may be He wanted to come out Vivian shadow..Let's see how Interesting this will go for Vivian....I am already boasted to see the new Twist...
Do you think he was overshadowed?
I didnβt see it; Avinash had his own things going on and Vivian was always around but not stuck to him.
Maybe Avinash expected more.. They had a very healthy bond imo.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Vivian definitely feel sad after this. I don't think so he will say anything to Avi π
Thatβs maturity. I guess he knew that was always a possibility.