I know the baby may not be Armaan Abhiras atleast not for now.....the narrative is such, I was just troubling A_Derry_Girl

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know the baby may not be Armaan Abhiras atleast not for now.....the narrative is such, I was just troubling A_Derry_Girl

Show ka naam hona chahiye tha,
Yeh bakwaas kehlata hai.
baby kisika bhi hi dedo mere se ab nahi hoga saradard. I just remembered how they replayed that lost kid track after 6yrs in s2 so I put it . 30 days baby with one couple next with another couple 🤓
I know the baby may not be Armaan Abhiras atleast not for now.....the narrative is such, I was just troubling A_Derry_Girl

sach bol rahi hoon mene sirf evil eye protection search Kiya tha GIF section mein
BHAVNA YOU ARE WASTING THIS ON BACHHA BACHHA BACHHA BACHHA
Wo toh last gen se hona chahiye tha
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
baby kisika bhi hi dedo mere se ab nahi hoga saradard. I just remembered how they replayed that lost kid track after 6yrs in s2 so I put it .
Ya they can very well change the narrative anytime, I haven't watched previous seasons so no idea about that,.... yes the track is going to end soon that's the good part now
Voh to half gen 2 se hi hona chahiye tha. 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3