Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I knew sharab would make a come back but Marasim too?
I don’t see the girls returning but Humsha taking over their role. Bilal just needs someone to talk to while being drunk.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I knew sharab would make a come back but Marasim too?
I don’t see the girls returning but Humsha taking over their role. Bilal just needs someone to talk to while being drunk.
he goes back to Singapore so anything is possibleOriginally posted by: unicornhugs
I knew sharab would make a come back but Marasim too?
is he actually going to go back to Singapore though?Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
he goes back to Singapore so anything is possible
yes that’s what I heard. He comes in between to karachi like how he used to doOriginally posted by: unicornhugs
is he actually going to go back to Singapore though?
That’s what he said but I was hoping it was like last time when he said he’s leaving but came back and stayed back. I don’t want him off on his own in SingaporeOriginally posted by: NutellaWaffle
yes that’s what I heard. He comes in between to karachi like how he used to do
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
That’s what he said but I was hoping it was like last time when he said he’s leaving but came back and stayed back. I don’t want him off on his own in Singapore
So he won’t attend the wedding 
SMD YT views have dropped drastically. The last few episodes barely touched 9 M. Sadaf-Ammar’s marriage might be the final nail in the coffin.
Everyone brace yourself up for the exam and pray for the best.
Geo new show is from dec 6th fri sat so again smd is back to wed thu slots
That chana merya moment will be there again copied by krq