Ek tr confirm show's leading to
पहिल्या भेटीत जे ना बोललो ..ते बोलायचे ....
tyamadhe bomb phutel but ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ek tr confirm show's leading to
पहिल्या भेटीत जे ना बोललो ..ते बोलायचे ....
tyamadhe bomb phutel but ok
Originally posted by: heyitsme12
Ek tr confirm show's leading to
पहिल्या भेटीत जे ना बोललो ..ते बोलायचे ....
tyamadhe bomb phutel but ok
I thought 🤔 they will show how true love story should be.
But yes today's episode is nice can be watched twice 💞
kay bolnaar kay mahit I just have that arjuns "I,I" ringing in my ears not sure if they will confess ki nustech lajun lajun ekmekankade baghun ghari yetat 🤦♀️n ghari bomb photto as in that bomb promo when kalpana asks arjun tumcha prem khup aahe na ekmekanwar is still stammering "ho aahe naa.."" khara bolaychi vel alyawar stammering khota boltana kay confidence hota arjuncha 🤐Originally posted by: heyitsme12
Ek tr confirm show's leading to
पहिल्या भेटीत जे ना बोललो ..ते बोलायचे ....
tyamadhe bomb phutel but ok
Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
kay bolnaar kay mahit I just have that arjuns "I,I" ringing in my ears not sure if they will confess ki nustech lajun lajun ekmekankade baghun ghari yetat 🤦♀️n ghari bomb photto as in that bomb promo when kalpana asks arjun tumcha prem khup aahe na ekmekanwar is still stammering "ho aahe naa.."" khara bolaychi vel alyawar stammering khota boltana kay confidence hota arjuncha 🤐
That stammering was for why Kalpana is asking this question.
hopefully I seriously need to stop watching ttm need a break from this overthinking .
I thought 🤔 they will show how true love story should be.
But yes today's episode is nice can be watched twice 💞
Romance hi दाखवतील.....them standing by eachother....दाखवणार....wait and watch!!
Hope makers don't stretch and spoil the show again!!
Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
atleast one more week cute episodes havet nantar bomb phodlaa tari chalel
No no that CM Reveal bomb should be disclosed soon can't watch these two promos .
Inour house only Marathi channels are watched by elderly therefore after every half an hour repeatition of promos . Horrific Priya and stammering Arjun.
Arjun and Priya seem more like brother and sister.
So do Sayali and Chaitanya.
I saw some YouTube channels making their pairs . Can Channel stop this kind of fake publicity
Priya I can understand,and it's obvious since she is the villan of the story.
Originally posted by: Prateekshaa29
hopefully I seriously need to stop watching ttm need a break from this overthinking .
Farsa baghnyasarkha nahiye kahich
sukh mhanje sampty tr ata Shubh Vivah madhe te sagla devi devi yayla lagliye.... Bhumila jungle madhe jhadala bandhun kidnappers gele tr devi-ne veez chamka un barobar tichyakade janarya rastyavr prakash padla vattay
jogtin pn ali..... Aaji baghtana pahila mi
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Farsa baghnyasarkha nahiye kahich
sukh mhanje sampty tr ata Shubh Vivah madhe te sagla devi devi yayla lagliye.... Bhumila jungle madhe jhadala bandhun kidnappers gele tr devi-ne veez chamka un barobar tichyakade janarya rastyavr prakash padla vattay
jogtin pn ali..... Aaji baghtana pahila mi
I wonder if these serial makers are responsible for climate change. 😆😆
And punar janm lena padta hai ek villan ko punish karne ke liye. No police, no court direct taking punar janm. It happens only on ITV.
Black magic, devi devta ke bharose pe kya kya dikhate hain. 😄😄😄
Doesnt RaviRaj attend Arjun's Birthday every year? How did the tradition change this year? Last year he was shown to be there at midnight.
Sayali might be having sixth sense that something is wrong with Pratima.
Hey friends this is new thread.
10th thread finally!
So thread 9 here used tis after we finish 8
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
312